Thursday, August 25, 2011

Changing the world - Day 8

My friend Abbey does this sort of stuff way better over at Gild & Grace but I thought I would try a visual good deed today.

Bashing away on the computer I was pleasantly surprised when my Dad turned up on my doorstep for lunch. While eating he commented on the beautiful daffodils growing in our yard.

I had not taken the time to notice them but when I stopped and stared I was overwhelmed by their magic. The colour just makes you happy don't you think?

So I picked a few for my study - I'm hoping they encourage me to keep persisting in what can be a pretty disheartening pursuit.

And I hope they inspire you too - to do whatever it is that you want to...

Until tomorrow do-gooders xx

1 comment:

  1. Why thanks KK but you have done a mighty fine job yourself :) Sign of spring and nice warm weather ahead! xx

    ReplyDelete