Friday, April 15, 2011

Tas the Puffing Troll

It's only right that the first post on the Puffing Troll blog should be a brief explanation about the origin of the name. It's a little unusual and I don't want to be lumped into some disco bickie, magic mushroom, toad-licking pigeon hole. A puffing troll is a Danish legend. When little wee children would fall over and hurt themselves it was believed that puffing on a troll would take the pain away.

My blog mascot is called Tas (you have to name your puffing trolls so they become part of the family) because I found him in a shop in Tasmania. Aren't I just the epitome of creativity? I've hung Tas up in the lounge room and I puff on him constantly. When I hurt myself, when I'm sad, when an editor rejects my pitch. I should attach him to my hat and have him dangling an inch in front of my face all day.

Everyone needs a puffing troll. In the home or the car (it'd be the end of road rage) and anywhere else where bad stuff can happen. Adopt one of your own at the link below:

http://www.flensted-mobiles.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment