Sunday, September 25, 2011

Changing the world - Day 39

Did a few good deeds today. First, Frenchy, Noam and I drove to Trentham to visit the little local market. And it was little! And cold. Bloody cold. But we still walked around the tiny set-up, I think there was about 8 stalls in all. Most of which were selling second-hand jars and old cups. But we did buy a big bag of Dutch Creamy potatoes from a lovely man. Yay spuds.

Then a couple of gorgeous friends came up for a visit and somehow I managed to create a pretty nice lunch for us from the nothingness that was in my fridge. Excellent.

Also bumped into my delightful old neighbour and gave her a big cuddle as it had been a while since I'd seen her. She's one of those really genuine people and I just know that our catch up, though brief, made her really happy. I must take Noam over to visit (he was asleep at the time) she adores him. Aw.

I think that was about it. Sometimes lots of little deeds make up a nice, big juicy deed and that's how today was.

Until tomorrow do-gooders xx

No comments:

Post a Comment