Saturday, September 3, 2011

Changing the world - Day 16

I have a few incidental good deeds today...the first is cleaning my dad's house. I have an ulterior motive for that though because we are having a little get together for noam's 1st birthday there tomorrow and I don't want the guests to think my dad is a derelict. So I scrubbed the bathroom clean with 4 different types of heavy duty chemicals. I've now lost the power of smell and skin is peeling off my hands. Nevertheless, job done.

The second incidental good deed was renouncing my position as driver after several fruitless laps of the highpoint car park tonight. Eventually I just pulled over, got out and told frenchy to sort it out because I was losing my mind and about to go postal on everyone's arse.

The final incidental good deed was watching 'Black Swan' and now being in a position to recommend it to all and sundry. I know I'm behind the eight ball but Lordy me, it's a good film - If you're into some seriously f*cked up shit! No wonder Nat won an Oscar - bloody marvelous!

So there you have it. Another day, another three good deeds done!

Until tomorrow do-gooders xx

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Oh the knifepoint carpark - kill me. Haven't seen Black Swan yet, will have to check it out :) xx

    ReplyDelete