Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Changing the world - Day 28

I am sick. Full blown, achey-breaky sick. Ugh - I hate it. Thank God Noam decided to go back to sleep this morning from half 8 till 11. I did the exact same thing.

So my good deed for today (and I do expect some challenges as to whether this is actually a good deed) was to hibernate. I did not move from my Dad's house therefore I did not share any of my repugnant germs with the world.

Does that count? I believe it should because many is the person who fronts up to work all snotty and disgusting and sneezes their diseases all around the office under the misguided notion that they are being diligent. I don't think it's diligent at all. I think it's gross and potentially quite harmful to colleagues.

And it's not just work. Shopping centres are full of germ-ridden sods, grotting up the food courts and escalator hand-rails. Completely oblivious to the contamination they are leaving behind.

Well I did not contribute to the sharing of sickness today. I bundled it all up and kept it to myself. Here's hoping it gets bored of me soon and buggers off.

Until tomorrow do-gooders xx

No comments:

Post a Comment