Thursday, September 15, 2011

Changing the world - Day 29

I am feeling a little better today. Noam is at child care, Frenchy's at work and Dr Phil starts in 20 minutes. Seriously, what's the point of being sick if you can't indulge in a bit of dreadful daytime tv?

Today's good deed is really cool. I love Samantha Wills. She's an amazing jewellery designer and I have a couple of her amazing pieces (which I think are extremely well priced). I also bought my bridesmaids some of her goodies as a thank you gift for being so wonderful.

As if she wasn't fantastic enough, Samantha Wills has now turned a few of her gorgeous designs pink for the McGrath Foundation. All proceeds from the sale of her new pink range will go directly to the foundation to fight breast cancer. How fabulous it that? None of this 'we'll donate 10 cents from every item sold' or other lame offers like that. She's going the while hog. Brilliant.

Personally, I think I'm going to get the cafe del mar bracelet set but it's a hard choice.

Pop over to the Samantha Wills website here
to get your limited edition piece and help the very worthy McGrath Foundation.

Until tomorrow do-gooders xx

No comments:

Post a Comment