Saturday, September 24, 2011

Changing the world - Day 38

Today was a pretty lazy day. Managed to get a decent sleep since Noam only woke up once. Bless. Also realised that I actually have two 'day 19' good deeds, which means I am 1 up. I thought about not doing a good deed today and transferring one of my day 19's over to day 38 but no. That's not very good-deedily of me.

So, today I took some afternoon tea up to my friends who are renovating their house. I'm not sure that they ever actually stop to eat once they're in the reno zone so I figured my arrival bearing sweet vanilla slice treasures was a pretty good deed.

They seemed not only grateful for the sustenance but also the interruption. I can understand that. I reckon renovating is a pretty stressful game. And I'm basing that on hours of research watching 'The Renovators' (which I love!) Navy blue team better win. If that little hobbit that sucks her cheeks in all the time to transform her dimples into cheek chasms wins I will spew. Or her little fart-arse partner August. Booo - what a cretin he is. I like Keenan but what happened to his wife? Does anyone know? Did she do a runner or did she meet an unfortunate end? He defo gets sympathy points as a single Dad. His partner - that little blonde thing - makes me want to hurt people though. She is so annoying. I quite like the khaki team now that Natalia's on there. I don't mind orange Peter either except he can be a little dramatic. His partner Sam is a bit nothing though, right? Who else is there? Oh yeah - sky blue. Boo. That crazy boofy guy is a tool. I don't mind the young thing but I feel like he might be a little 'I am'?

Anyhoo - that was a lesson in how to get sidetracked. Point is my good deed was done thanks to the internationally accepted symbol of good deeds - offerings of dessert.

Until tomorrow do-gooders xx

No comments:

Post a Comment