Friday, September 23, 2011

Changing the world - Day 37

Did a few good deeds today...like sat through the Collingwood v Hawthorn match because friends of ours wanted to watch it and don't have a tv at the moment. That was hard since both teams are repugnant :-)

I also let someone push in front of me at the supermarket. I'm not sure if they knew they were queue jumping or not but I figured 'hey, am I in that much of a rush? No.'

But my main good deed was to take a photo of one of our beautiful tulips that frenchy's dad planted when he was here to put on our blog. I'm pretty sure I've written a post about the blog we set up for frenchy's mum that is all photos of Noam? Well sometimes I like to throw the odd one in for Papy since he loves Noam too but also did a power of work dans notre jardin when he stayed with us for a few months.

Et voila. Good deeds done today.

Until tomorrow do-gooders xx

No comments:

Post a Comment