Thursday, May 5, 2011

Can you tell me how to get, how to get to celebrity street?

I'm not sure when it happened or why, but Sesame Street, sunny, sweet-aired Sesame Street is under attack from the underexposed (?) celebrity masses. Obviously they don't get enough air-time in their music videos, TV shows, films and general papparazzied lives that they need to target the infant market as well.

You may've heard about the controversy recently when Katy Perry shot a scene for Sesame Street but it was dropped because she had her baps so far out the little kiddies watching were trying to suck some brekkie through the screen. As her husband Russell Brand so aptly put it 'Sesame Street will not be brought to you by the letters DD'. Ha ha ha - I'm still laughing about that.

Monday I saw Adam Sandler prancing about singing a song he'd written for Elmo. Which was actually quite funny because nothing rhymes with Elmo. And today Jude Law was on, demonstrating the meaning of the word 'cling'. I can explain it pretty easily Jude - I will 'cling' to you until you take out a restraining order. Cling'.

I haven't seen Charlie Sheen yet but he's looking for a new gig so he might pop up soon. That will be the day Sesame Street is brought to you by the letter E's.

Until tomorrow xx

1 comment:

  1. Jude law on sesame street! Maybe it's time to start watching again xx

    ReplyDelete