Friday, July 1, 2011

Play school or Repay School?

Ok - I was going to carry on with more interesting, amusing and disgusting tales from my voyage but my thoughts have been hijacked watching Play School with my son. Well actually, he's not even watching so it's just me.

Today the hosts are some guy with way too much facial hair - he looks like a face off the 'guess who' boardgame and the chick who used to play Anne off Neighbours. Billy Kennedy's girlfriend. In real life she had the unfortunate experience of going out with Matthew Newton. Anyhoo.

Guess Who and Anne just sang a song to the tune of 'Kung Fu Fighting' but it went a little sumpin like this - 'Everybody was exercising, starjumps as fast as lightning'...I'm not joking.

Yesterday when I was watching I saw Alex Papps was one of the hosts. You may remember him from such soaps as Home and Away where he played Frank - the rebellious, misunderstood boyfriend of Bobby. He was also at some point (not sure whether it was before, after or simultaneously) the boyfriend of 'Roo' Stewart, who was played by Justine Clarke. And guess what - Justine Clarke is also a host on Play School! Can you believe it?

Play school must be the place ex-soap stars go to repay their debt to the community. Bless 'em.

Until tomorrow xx

2 comments:

  1. Gosh have not thought about frank and Bobby in years! You know that 'roo' is back in the bay though don't you?! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I did not know that! Possibly because I haven't watched H&A since Roo was in it the first time...I'm flabbergasted. I'm absolutely positive the next candidate for Play School then will be Paul Robinson from Neighbours.

    ReplyDelete