Monday, July 11, 2011

365 days of what?

I'm looking for some inspiration loyal followers. Since returning from my holiday I have been feeling somewhat flat. A little low on ideas. Underwhelmed.

I have decided that I would like to follow in the footsteps of (seemingly) everyone else on the planet and do something interesting on my blog for 365 days. Everybody's doing it...Look at Julie and Julia - cracking movie, loved it. And Julie was inspired from toenail to eyebrow with her 365 days of recipe blogging.

Then there's the Tupperware lady who (possibly a little less creatively than I'm hoping for) made 365 Tupperware recipes. Bless her - I'm sure it was still bloody hard work but I'd like to move away from the J&J theme.

I can't remember who's doing this but someone famous (for something other than photography I think) is uploading a new photo of their kids everyday to their blog. Maybe that was the crazy ex-footballers wife. The carlton guy. I think she was on Dancing with Stars? Mental blank. Anyway - it could've been her or it could've been someone way more famous. I forget.

Then I read about some guy who's writing micro-fiction every day for a year on his blog. Can't remember much about him either but still. He's doing it. And if he can, I certainly can!

So, if you've got any ideas - drop a comment below. I don't want anything to do with recipes. I need an original idea, the likes of which I am incapable of coming up with myself at the moment!

Thanks in advance for your inspired ideas.

Until tomorrow xx

1 comment: